Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sean's 1st Birthday/ Alaska we LOVE you!!!

SEAN'S 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!
Well this post is way over due. Sean turned 1 year old on June 5th. We had an amazing bowling party at the Red Rock Casion in Yo Gabba Gabba style. 50 plus friends helped us celebrate this wonderful occasion.






For those who are close to me know that I really have no artistic abiltity. Believe it or not I hand painted these pots in the Yo Gabba Gabba Characters ( with Scott's help). I am sooo impressed on how well they turned out.


My Friend Elizabeth Made this amazing cake.
Sean that night after the party. He was pooped!!!!



ALASKA August 2010
We love Alaska and had a great time. Sean has never been more dirty in his life when we camped at the Russian River.

I love the dirt binky outline!





What a catch!


At Lauren's for a halibut bake, YUMMY!!!


I bought matching rain boots and rain coat special for this trip! Sean had a blast playing in the rain and the puddles. I love these pictures sooo much.Here are a few, I took over 100. I love digital cameras.





I love the movement of the water!




Alaska and family we miss you and can't wait to come back.















1 comment:

  1. Ok, those are amazing pictures. Especially the bday celebration. That cake is incredible. Connor said he wished he was there too and he loves yo gabba gabba. I wish we were all there!

    ReplyDelete