Monday, May 17, 2010

I knew I would be bad a blogging!!!

I knew I would be terrible at blogging and was very hesitant to start. I have now cut back on my work schedule and my older sister said I no longer have an excuse so here a some picture to catch you guys up on what we have been up to in Las Vegas.
This year we had a wonderful easter with friends. Sean loved the empty eggs and had a blast crawling all over the grass at the park where we had the easter egg hunt.

Our adoptive family the Lee's have a long haired rabbit named Carrot. Sean loves animals and literally followed Carrot around the front yard for 45 minutes.









My first Mother's Day was wonderful. We spent the weekend in San Diego and took Sean to the Zoo. Here are a few pictures.
A peeing orangotang!! Not sure if I spelled that correctly.


The girraffs were beautiful, with our close up lens on our cameral it looks as if they were really close, but they were quite far away.


The first thing we saw when we entered the zoo were the flamingos and pea cock which happend to have all her feathers out. Amazing!


When you enter the Panda habitat you are supposed to be quite. Sean was WILD, he was on top of Scott's shoulders having the time of his life. We got the stink eye from the curator and Sean had to be removed from the exhibit.



Sean being crazy in the panda exhibit before he had to be removed!

Sean finally keeping his hat on for oh maybe 2 seconds.





Looking at the animals.

Kisses at Oceanside California Peir.




I had a great Mother's Day thanks to my wonderful husband and cute son. Next on the agenda is Sean's first birthday, three weeks away, CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!






































3 comments:

  1. Love it Meg! Thanks for the update, I sure miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad she gave you such good advice! I love the pictures and really miss you guys and Sean. Also glad you were able to cut back on work, love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY! Love the pics of your cutie pie. So glad there was a rabbit to keep Sean company. I am sure that rabbit gave him a work out.

    ReplyDelete